This firmware update is only intended for Fly12.
IMPORTANT: This Firmware is NOT compatible with Fly6 models.
Please check if you have the latest firmware by checking the code on your CycliqPlus app (Settings>Version or About Fly12 ) or by opening your Fly12.VER file using "Notepad" on PC or "Text edit" on Mac. If the firmware version reads 1609060, then you have the latest firmware. If not, please follow the steps below on how to update your firmware.
Firmware update instructions:
Please download the file from the image link below.
- There will only be one file, which is a firmware.bin file.
- Copy and paste (Do not Open) the file into your Fly12 root directory (main folder of your SD card).
- Disconnect Fly12 from your PC/Mac.
- Power the unit “ON” and it will flash rapidly (red) and power itself down. Following this, it will boot up again and when it powers down for the second time, the update will have taken effect.
- Power on the device and use normally.
- It is important that your unit is fully charged before performing a firmware update. The unit must at least have 75% charge or else it will not proceed with the firmware update.
- DO NOT complete a Master Reset when the unit is in the process of completing a firmware update. This may damage your Fly12.
- Make sure that the file name is exactly firmware.bin and not firmware (2).bin or otherwise.