Fly12 & Fly6 connectivity
The ability to connect the Fly6 to the Fly12 via a USB cable and then while hardwired:
- gain access to the Fly6 videos via the Fly12 interface
- view the Fly6 videos on your mobile device just like the Fly12 videos
- share the Fly6 videos just like the Fly12 videos
- synchronize the date and time
- check battery status of both devices
- the ability to delete files on either device via the Fly12 interface
6 people like this idea
7. the ability to shift video clips from the Fly6 to the Fly12 to take advantage of its larger capacity
8. the ability to lock a clip on either device to prevent overwriting
Change out the media card to a larger capacity, I changed the 8g rear capacity to 32 gigs, just get a 60mb/sec or faster card, insert new card, the device autoformats and adds the text file.
When I first used the fly12 app, I expected there to be a way to long hold and delete videos. Especially as the first few times I am just messing around with it and trying to get a feel for how it works. I also expected for the tramlines/strava data to be superimposed from the outset, but alas you need to edit the video and export it to get this. And doing thin on the phone is time-consumingly slooow. It makes me think it would be easier to do on my computer (which is another thing I expected to be possible).