This firmware update is only intended for Fly6[v] and is also compatible with Fly6.
IMPORTANT: This Firmware is NOT compatible with Fly6 Original.
Check first if you have the latest firmware. Go to the Fly6 root directory and open the FLY6.VER file using Notepad (Windows) or Text Edit (Mac) and if the firmware version shows 1607040, you have the latest firmware. If not, please follow the steps below on how to update your Fly6 firmware.
Download the .bin file on the left OR if you choose to download the zip file to the right, make sure to extract the .zip file after downloading. (We recommend using Chrome or Safari)
- Connect your Fly6[v] to your computer
- Copy the .bin file from your computer into the Fly6[v] root directory (See image below)
- Remove your Fly6[v] from your computer
- Depress the on/off button quickly
- The process will take up to 20 seconds
- When the flashing lights have stopped, the new firmware is installed
- In case the unit is not recognised by the computer, insert the microSD card to the SD card adapter (included in the box) and then insert it to an SD card reader in your computer.
- Make sure that the file name is exactly FWSHDV01.bin and not FWSHDV01 (2).bin or otherwise.