If you have a smart phone, this process occurs automatically when you connect the CycliqPlus app via Bluetooth or WiFi. If you don’t have a smart phone, you can set it manually.
Set the Time and Date stamp:
- Open the config.txt file (using Notepad for Windows, TextEdit for Mac) found in your Fly12 main folder
- Change “TIME=0” to “TIME=1”
- Modify the date and time as per the example (in config. txt) exactly as it appears, with the time in 24 Hr format.
- Save the config.txt file and safely eject your memory card/ Fly12
- Power on your Fly12 briefly, for this change to take effect
- In case the unit is not recognised by the computer, insert the microSD card to the SD card adapter (included in the box) and then insert it to an SD card reader in your computer.
- Be sure that there are no unnecessary spaces.