If you believe your device has a manufacturing defect covered by warranty, please follow the steps below:
- Firstly, contact us via the contact form on the support page, detailing what has occurred with the device
- Once we determine your product qualifies for coverage under our warranty, you'll be issued with a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number
- Package up your device appropriately to avoid further damage in transit
- Include a copy of your receipt and a detailed explanation of the problem
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the package and send it to the address provided by our representative.
- Returns that don't match the agreed reason for warranty coverage will be sent back
- Returns that do not have a valid RMA number will be sent back