To setup date and time, please do the following steps.
- While maintaining the connection to your computer, turn on your Fly6 Original (depress power for 2 seconds) to access the file directory
- Open folder containing "CONFIG.TXT" using text editor
- Modify date and time to suit, in the following format: YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM
- Save the file in the root or main directory (not in the same folder)
- Remove your Fly6 from the computer- the settings are now saved
- Turn on to have the new settings take effect
- If you do not have CONFIG.TXT, download it here.
- In case the unit is not recognised by the computer, insert the microSD card to the SD card adapter (included in the box) and then insert it to an SD card reader in your computer.
- Be sure that there are no unnecessary spaces.