For the device to record properly, it needs to have a supported SD card and a proper charge.
If for any reason your Fly6 will not record properly, please try the following:
- Check your SD card
- SD card should be a Class 10 microSD card
- Check the list of recommended SD cards at cycliq.com/sdcards
- Ensure your Fly6 is fully charged (LED will illuminate green)
- Reformat your SD card using the instructions here
- Make sure the firmware is up to date. Instructions can be found here
If you're still unable to record on your Fly6, please submit a ticket with our support team here.