We have made the process of connecting your iPhone or Android handset to your Fly6 GEN 3 as seamless as possible.
Once you have downloaded the CycliqPlus mobile app (link can be found here), ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and that the Fly device is switched on and within close proximity.
If your handset Bluetooth is not enabled, you will be reminded to enable it.
To pair your smartphone with your Fly6 GEN 3, launch the app and you should see a screen like this:
Choose the correct device and click connect.
Can’t see your Fly6 GEN 3 on the list? Try the following:
- Ensure your Fly6 GEN 3 is turned on
- Ensure your Fly6 GEN 3 is near your phone
- Check you have the latest version of the CycliqPlus mobile app
- Toggle your phone Bluetooth connection off and on
- Make sure that your device is NOT on your phone's Bluetooth list (must be unpaired)
- Perform a master reset, then turn the unit on
A corrupted SD card could also cause the CycliqPlus mobile app to not recognise your Fly device. If your SD card is corrupted, the Fly6 GEN 3 will play a SD card error noise. To reformat your SD card, do it directly via PC/Mac using these instructions.
If you're still experiencing issues connecting your Fly6 GEN 3 to your smartphone, please submit a ticket with our support team here.