You will need to remove the incorrect "NEW" model Fly6 Firmware.
To do this:
- Insert the micro SD into the SD card adapter provided with your Fly6. Once loaded into your computer access the Fly6 File.
- Once in the root directory, locate the .bin file and delete it. (tip) go to your trash and delete from here also. Failure to do so may result in the .bin file remaining on your device.
Install the Original Firmware. To do this:
- Drag the attached.bin file into the root directory.
- Safely remove the SD card and place into the Fly6 Original device. Quickly press the power button. (the lights will do a little dance for a few seconds showing the firmware is loading)
- Once this stops remove the SD card from the fly6 original and re-insert it back into your computer.
- Again open the root directory and delete the .bin file. (Again, make sure you delete from the trash)
- Place the SD card back into the Fly6 original. Turn on and commence using your device as per normal.
- Use the supplied SD card and SD card adapter.
- Be sure that the firmware file name is exactly "FWSHDV01-1.bin" and not FWSHDV01-1 (2).bin or otherwise