It is easy to pair your device to your phone. Just make sure your Fly device is in close proximity to your smartphone and launch the app.
- Scan my device
- Select your device
- Wait for the app to pair and connect
If for any reason you are unable to connect your Fly12, please try the following:
- Perform a master reset using the instructions here
- Ensure your Fly12 is fully charged (LED will illuminate green)
- Check your SD card
- SD card should be a Class 10 microSD card
- Check the list of recommended SD cards here, cycliq.com/sdcards
- Format directly via PC/Mac by following video instructions here, cycliq.com/sdcards
- Make sure the firmware is up to date. Instructions can be found here
- Uninstall and reinstall your CycliqPlus app to ensure you have the latest version
- Restart your smartphone
To reconnect, turn your device on and launch app.
If you're still unable to pair your Fly12 recognised, please submit a ticket with our support team here.