Fly6[v] has a video resolution of 720p @ 30 FPS. Please make sure the firmware is up to date. Instructions can be found here
If you think the quality of your footage is poor, please check the lens for any dirt. When cleaning we recommend you use a very wet non-abrasive cloth like a sunglasses cleaner, micro fibre cloth, etc.
To check your video recording, connect your Fly device to a computer and go to DCIM folder. You can arrange this in chronological order. Older footage will also be looped over once SD card is full and recording will stop once the unit enters Home Safe Mode.
If you notice that you have missing files and you have not deleted them manually, please try the following:
- Check your SD card
- SD card should be a Class 10 microSD card
- Check the list of recommended SD cards at cycliq.com/sdcards
- Ensure your Fly6[v] is fully charged
- Reformat your SD card using the instructions here
- Make sure the firmware is up to date. Instructions can be found here
If you're still experiencing issues with your footage, please submit a ticket with our support team here.