A bench test will allow you to see how your unit performs. To do this, please do the following:
- Check your SD card
- SD card should be a Class 10 microSD card
- Check the list of recommended SD cards here, cycliq.com/sdcards
- Ensure your Fly12 is fully charged (LED will illuminate green)
- Reformat your SD card using the instructions here
- Make sure the firmware is up to date - instructions can be found here
- Pair your device to CycliqPlus app
- Disable Idle Mode and Incident Mode
- Disconnect from the app
Performing a bench test
When you are ready, place the unit on top of a flat surface and turn it on. Take note what light settings you are using. You may turn the LED lights off if you want to check how long the battery lasts in default mode. Also, please note what time you started the test.
Leave the unit until it turns off. Once the bench test is done, plug the unit into your computer and open the DCIM folder. Check the time of the last recording and verify.
If your Fly12 is not performing to expectations, please take a screenshot of the video logs (showing the file sizes, date and time) and submit a ticket with our support team here.