Step 1: Inside the Box
Firstly, let's check to see if you have all the goods. Your Fly6 CE should come with the following:
Step 2: Insert your SD card
Your Fly6 CE is unable to record without a compatible microSD card installed.
Insert a compatible microSD card into the microSD card slot of your Fly6 CE device, which is located on the top of the device alongside the charging port. When inserting the SD card, it needs to be inserted metallic strip side first, and pressed in gently until locked in place.
To remove your microSD card, gently press down on the SD card until it releases from the microSD card slot.
Visit cycliq.com/sdcards for compatible SD cards.
Step 3: Charge your unit
- Connect your device to a USB wall charger (not supplied) using the supplied USB cable.
- The charge indicating light (in the top right corner under the Q in ‘CYCLIQ’) will illuminate red showing that the device is charging.
- When the device is fully charged the LED will illuminate green.
You can charge your Fly6 CE using the USB cable provided and your computer, however for fastest charging, we recommend using a USB wall charger with a capacity of 10w 5V 2.0A.
The time to charge from flat to full varies – using our fast charge USB-C cable connected to a 2A wall socket, it takes about 2 hours to charge. Using a 0.5A computer USB port charge, it takes approximately 6 hours.
Step 4: Download the CycliqPlus Mobile App
Download CycliqPlus app onto your mobile and pair your device to sync date and time.
- Launch the app
- Power your device on to activate Bluetooth
- Search and Connect to your device (Note: connecting the device to the app automatically updated the date and time)
Step 5: Format your SD Card
Format your SD card. The simplest way to do this is by using the CycliqPlus mobile app:
- Go to Settings
- Under Settings, select System configuration
- Click Format SD card.
Note: A popup notification will appear. To proceed, select “Format.” You will then be notified once formatting is successful.
Other ways to format your SD card include through the CycliqPlus desktop app or removing the SD card and connecting it to your computer using a SD card adaptor. For more information check out cycliq.com/sdcards.
Step 6: Register your device
Register your device for faster support and warranty enquiries. You can register your device here.