There are several ways you can format your SD card but we recommend that you format via the CycliqPlus app.
Mobile: formatting via CycliqPlus Mobile app
- Scan and select your device
- Go to settings
- Open system configuration
- Select format SD card and format
Computer: formatting via CycliqPlus Settings app
- Using an SD card adapter, insert your SD card to your computer.
- Scan and select your SD card
- Toggle format SD card
- Click OK
- Save and close
- Unplug safely and power the unit on
Computer: formatting via SD card adapter
If it is not recognised, please use an SD card adapter and plug it into your computer.
Note: Make sure that you select the “FAT32” with 32 kilobytes of “Allocation unit size” for SD card up to 32GB for the file formatting your microSD.
After formatting, simply re-insert the SD card into your device and turn it on. The device will automatically re-install the system files and you will be good to go.