My Fly6 CE will not connect with my smartphone
We have made the process of connecting your iPhone or Android handset to your Fly6 CE as seamless as possible.
Once you have downloaded the CycliqPlus mobile app (link can be found here), ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and that the Fly device is switched on and within close proximity.
If your handset Bluetooth is not enabled, you will be reminded to enable it.
To pair your smartphone with your Fly6 CE, launch the app and you should see a screen like this:
Choose the correct device and click connect.
Can’t see your Fly6 CE on the list? Try the following:
- Ensure your Fly6 CE is near your phone
- Check you have the latest version of the CycliqPlus mobile app
- Toggle your phone Bluetooth connection off and on
- Perform a master reset, then turn the unit on.
A corrupted SD card could also cause the CycliqPlus mobile app to not recognise your Fly device. If your SD card is corrupted, the Fly6 CE will play a SD card error noise (see this guide to Fly6 CE sounds). To reformat your SD card, do it directly via PC/Mac using these instructions.
If you're still experiencing issues connecting your Fly6 CE to your smartphone, please submit a ticket with our support team here.
My computer will not recognise my Fly6 CE
If your Fly6 CE is connected to your computer and not recognised, please try the following:
- Connect using a different USB port
- Connect using a different USB cable
- Restart your computer
- Format your SD card using the SD card adaptor that came with your SD card (note this will erase your files).
- Perform a master reset of your device.
If you're still unable to get your Fly6 CE recognised by your computer, please submit a ticket with our support team here.