My Fly6 CE won't turn on
To turn on your Fly device, press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds.
If for any reason your Fly6 CE will not turn on, please try the following:
- Ensure your Fly6 CE is fully charged (LED will illuminate green)
- Perform a master reset then try turning your Fly6 CE on. (Skip this step when doing a firmware update)
To perform a master reset, simply hold down the Q button for at least 30 seconds.
- Remove your SD card, then try turning your Fly6 CE on.
If the SD card is corrupted, the device may not turn on. By removing the SD card, the device should turn on and beep to indicate that the SD card has been removed.
If you're still unable to turn your device on, please submit a ticket with our support team here.
My Fly6 CE is turning off unexpectedly
There are a few reasons why your device may turn itself off:
- If Idle mode is enabled, the device will turn off after 15 minutes of being stationary
- If Incident Protection mode is enabled and triggered, the device will turn off 30 minutes after being tilted more than 60 degrees.
Note: when Incident Protection mode is triggered, the device will sound 3 beeps in quick succession.
To check whether idle and incident protection mode are enabled, or to disable them, connect your device to the CycliqPlus mobile app or desktop app.
If neither of these modes are causing the device to switch off unexpectedly, please check that the device is fully charged before performing a bench test.
How to perform a bench test
- Format your SD card.
- Disable Idle Mode via the CycliqPlus mobile app.
- Give your unit a full charge using a wall charger.
Once fully charged, place the unit on top of a flat surface and turn it on. Note the time you switch the unit on and the time the unit switches off to determine the battery life.
If you’re not getting the expected battery life, please ensure your firmware is up to date. We have identified a bug in previous versions of the firmware which caused a reduction in runtime. This has been remedied with firmware update V1.1.26.026. To update your firmware follow these instructions.
If your Fly6 CE is still turning off unexpectedly, please submit a ticket with our support team here.
My Fly6 CE is not turning off
To turn your Fly device off, press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds. If for any reason your Fly6 CE does not turn off, please try a master reset using the instructions here.
If your Fly6 CE still does not turn off, please submit a ticket with our support team here.