Needs Hardware Manual
A bench test is a test to ensure a device works as specified. A bench test for your Fly6 Gen3 device is to check that the life of the battery is performing to expectations.
To perform a bench test:
- Format your SD card
- Disable idle mode and incident protection mode via the CycliqPlus mobile app or desktop app
- Under "set device time" set the time to computer
- set the "video segment length" to 10 minutes
- select "format SD card"
- Fully charge your device (LED will turn green when battery reaches 100%)
- Take a note of the time that you start the test
Once fully charged, place the unit on a flat surface and switch it on. We recommend turning off the LED lights so you can find out how long the battery lasts in default mode. Let the battery drain fully and note how long this has taken.