If you wish to proceed with a warranty claim, please follow these steps!
- Please contact our Customer Support Team by creating a ticket here. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email. You may want to include a copy of your purchase receipt and any photos that show the product’s fault (if applicable). The more information you can send us, the quicker we can assess your claim.
- Our Customer Support Team will review your claim and determine that your problem qualifies for coverage under our warranty
- Our Customer Support team will then inform you of the next steps which may result in sending you a replacement unit straight away or return the product back to us for further inspection. Either way, we will let you know what you need to do next.
If we need you to send the unit back to us for further inspection, please follow these steps!
- If we need you to send your unit back to us for inspection, our support team will issue you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Package up your device appropriately to avoid damage in transit write your RMA Number on the outside of the box and include a copy of your purchase receipt
- Our support team will advise you of the location to send back your unit.
- After your unit has been inspected, our Support Team will advise you of the next steps in completing your claim
If products are not returned with an RMA Number on the outside of the box, the unit will be returned as we will not be able to process your claim.
Our general time frames are usually a seven (7) day assessment period and then up to a twenty-one (21) day shipping period from the date the product was received and inspected by us.
Any costs associated with the postage of your products back to Cycliq will be reimbursed, so please keep a copy of your receipt so we can refund your postage costs.