Performing a Master Reboot
The Fly6 Generation 3 must be powered on to perform this reboot. This reboot is only recommended if you are unable to turn the device off. If you are experiencing this issue please view our troubleshooting guide by clicking here before you proceed
- Hold down the 'Q' button for 10 seconds
- This reboot may cause the LED and the communications to shut down, however the device will continue recording
Deep Sleep Mode
The Fly6 Generation 3 must be powered off to push into Deep Sleep Mode
- Hold down the Q button for 30 seconds
- Once Deep Sleep Mode has been initiated the 12 o'clock indicator LED will flash white
- To bring out of Deep Sleep Mode TAP the Power button
If the Power Button is held down this can cause the device to brick
Restore Factory Settings
The Fly6 Generation 3 must be turned on, and have Bluetooth turned on to connect to the CycliqPlus mobile app. This is not possible through the desktop app.
- Open the Cycliq Plus mobile app
- Connect to the Fly6 Generation 3
- Select "Settings"
- Press "Reset to default settings"